Wholesale Kona & Hawaiian Coffee, Espresso Bites, Mamaki Tea & More
We offer the widest diversity of wholesale Hawaiian coffees worldwide - from wholesale Kona coffee, to Ka'u, Maui, Oahu, peaberry, and 100% Hawaiian blends.
We also offer roasted coffees from around the world, tailored for traditional cafe service, including breakfast blends, espresso blends, decaf and single origin coffees.
Our non-Hawaiian coffees are either Rainforest Alliance certified, Fair Trade, or organically grown.
Regardless of what you order, all of our coffees are roasted to order, specialty-grade, and come with the roast date stamped on the bag.
Once your application is accepted, you can place orders through our wholesale website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We do not accept Amazon resellers
- Our coffees must be cycled at a reasonable rate to maintain quality
- Licensed Arabica Q Grader
- SCA Coffee Roasting II
- SCA Coffee Brewing II
- SCA Barista Skills II
- SCA Green Coffee Analysis II
- Espresso Machine Tech Repair Certificate II
- Hawaii Business Magazine Small Business of the Year (2021)
- Honolulu Magazine Honolulu Favorite Coffee Company (2021)
- Forbes "12 Best Coffee Roasters in the USA" (2018)
- Coffee Review "Top 30 Coffees of 2019" Barrel Aged Puna (2019)
- Forbes "World's Best Hotel Coffee is at Four Seasons Hualalai" (2018)
- Hawaii 40 Under 40: for contributions in the Hawaii coffee industry (2017)
- Grand Champion coffee, Hawaii Coffee Association (2013)
- Coffee Review "Top 30 Coffees of 2013" Honeyed Yellow Caturra (2013)
- edible Hawaii Magazine "Hawaii's Favorite Artisan Beverages" (2015)
CONSULTATION & TRAINING
- Barista training: Espresso, milk foaming, latte art, machine maintenance
- Pour over, French press, Aeropress, Melita, Clever brewer training
- Water temperature and grind settings
- Hawaii coffee proficiency
- Sales team training
- Equipment maintenance
- Equipment services (customers only)
- Coffee business success consulting
- Roast training
- Sensory training
- Coffee varieties, processing, and farm terminology training
- Q cupping and evaluation