We’re a vertically integrated coffee farm, mill and roasting company, offering the widest diversity of Hawaii origins & varieties worldwide.
Penned by Forbes as one of the "12 Best Coffee Roasters in the USA,” we’re dedicated to providing exceptional coffees that enrich customer experiences.
We don’t have a retail shop or cafe of our own. Why? ➙ So we can focus on quality, culture, and supporting the fantastic cafés, retailers, and partners we have.
Beyond Hawaiian coffees we provide specialty-grade coffee from around the world: single origins, espresso blends, coffees for catering and events, etc.
The international coffees we offer are 100% specialty grade and either Rainforest Alliance certified, Fair Trade, or organically grown.
All of our coffees are roasted-to-order Sunday-Tuesday, and shipped Monday-Wednesday. We do not keep roasted inventory on hand so you get the freshest coffee possible.
For Espresso Bites only, please skip to this page.
- Barista training: Espresso, milk foaming, latte art, machine maintenance
- Pour over, French press, Aeropress, Melita, Clever brewer training
- Water temperature and grind settings
- Hawaii coffee proficiency
- Sales team training
- Equipment maintenance
- Equipment services (customers only)
- Coffee business success consulting
- Roast training
- Sensory training
- Coffee varieties, processing, and farm terminology training
- Q cupping and evaluation
- Licensed Arabica Q Grader (coffee sommelier and judge)
- SCA Coffee Roasting
- SCA Coffee Brewing
- SCA Barista Skills
- SCA Green Coffee Analysis
- Espresso Machine Tech Repair Certificate
- Forbes "12 Best Coffee Roasters in the USA" (2018)
- Coffee Review "Top 30 Coffees of 2019" Barrel Aged Puna (2019)
- Forbes "World's Best Hotel Coffee is at Four Seasons Hualalai" (2018)
- Hawaii 40 Under 40: for contributions in the Hawaii coffee industry (2017)
- Grand Champion coffee, Hawaii Coffee Association (2013)
- Coffee Review "Top 30 Coffees of 2013" Honeyed Yellow Caturra (2013)
- edible Hawaii Magazine "Hawaii's Favorite Artisan Beverages" (2015)
- Diverse specialty-grade Hawaiian coffees
- Ethically produced international coffees (direct trade, espresso blends, etc)
- Training and consultative opportunities
- Coffees are roasted to order with date stamped on packages
- Japanese / English translated bag labels
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- We do not accept Amazon resellers or discount stores
- Our coffees must be cycled at a reasonable rate to maintain quality
- We may require sales and barista team training
To learn more about the conditions for becoming a wholesale partner, please apply.