DRIP & POUR OVER COFFEE
- Batch Brew Coffee - Upgraded drip brew coffee, made on Ground Control brewers. $2.50/12 oz
- Hawai’i Pour Over of the Day
COLD BREW & MĀMAKI ON DRAFT
- Iced Cold Brew -$4 / 16 oz
- Hawai’i Cold Brew on Tap (Nitro)- Local cold brew infused with nitrogen, which gives the coffee a thick, creamy texture and a natural sweetness despite having no added cream or sugar.
- Miraculous Māmaki on Tap (Nitro) - Soothing, herbal, nutritious nettle "tea" with wide traditional uses, abundant health benefits, micro-nutrients, antioxidants, and anti-viral properties. Served on cold on nitro. - $4 / 16 oz
ESPRESSO DRINKS - Choice of organic milk or oat milk, hot or iced. ** Upgrade to Hawai’i espresso +$2
- Mocha Latte - with local, house-made chocolate sauce
- Vanilla Latte - with local, house-made vanilla syrup
- Caramel Latte -Served with house-made caramel sauce
- Honu Turtle Latte - Double espresso, chocolate, caramel, and milk, sprinkled with sea salt. Served warm or iced.
- Haimakamaka Espresso - Fancy kine local espresso served in a special glass.
- Moku Affogato - Kaʻū coffee ice cream with espresso. Sprinkled with Espresso Bites.
- Espresso Tonic - Refreshing espresso mocktail with tonic water. Served iced.
- Chai Latte - House made chai with milk. Served warm or cold.
- Hot Māmaki Tea - Naturally sweet, earthy and nutritious nettle tea with health promoting properties. Caffeine free. Hot or iced.
- Big Island Local Green & Black Tea
- Li-Hing Lemonade -House-made whole lemon lemonade with a Li Hing dust
- Baby Honu -Honu Latte without Espresso
- Fresh Popovers -Made with love by Popover in Hilo
- Hawai’i-style PB & J - Made with local bread, mac nut butter, and either Lilikoi butter or honey.