Explorers Club | 3 Hawaiian Coffees Each Month
Receive new Hawaiian coffees each month, and first access to limited coffees through VIP invitation!
In the Explorers club, you'll enjoy the widest array of 100% Hawaiian coffees available worldwide. From Kona to Ka'u, peaberries to exotic varieties, roast flights, and more, our members receive new Hawaiian coffees each month, all roasted-to-order.
Members also receive first access to rare Hawaiian coffees through private invitation.
In the Explorers Club, you'll receive:
- 3 x 10 oz bags of Hawaiian coffee each month. That's enough for 3 coffee drinkers each month.
- Free domestic shipping year-round.
- First access to rare Hawaiian coffees through private invitations.
- Special offers before each shipment.
- Coffees curated to your roast level.
- All club shipments are roasted and shipped before the first week of each month, and your account will be charged between the 26th-28th.
- New members that sign up on or before the 26th of the month at 9 PM HST will receive their first shipment 'on-cycle', meaning within the first week of the next month.
- New members that sign up after the 26th will have their order held until the next club cycle.
- If you need coffee immediately, please place a separate order because all items ordered with the club will ship at the same time.
Example of the order cycle for new members:
- If you place your first order on January 25th, you'll receive your first shipment between Feb 1 - 7.
- If you place your first order on January 27th, you'll receive your first shipment between March 1 - 7.
FedEx 2Day delivery is free on orders over $59.00. Under $59, standard shipping rates are $5.95.
Standard U.S. fulfillment and delivery times are 2 - 5 business days. Holiday fulfillment and delivery times vary, and can be 5 - 10 days.
Upgrade to priority shipping for faster fulfillment times.
- FedEx Priority (1 - 3 business days) $14.50*
- FedEx Standard (2 - 4 business days) $9.50*
- Order value over $59: Free FedEx Standard upgrade (3 - 5 business days)
- Order value under $59: $5.95 USPS (3 - 6 business days)
Domestic USA UPGRADES
- FedEx Priority (2 - 4 business days) $16.50*
- FedEx Standard (3 - 5 business days) $10.50*
- Order value over $59: Free FedEx upgrade (4 - 6 business days)
- Order value under $59: $5.95 USPS (4 - 7 business days)
* Upgraded FedEx shipping may be purchased at the time of checkout. This prioritizes your shipment in the queue.
International shipping is available to most locations via USPS, FedEx or UPS. Listed rates do not customs duties and taxes.
Up to 1 lb: $11.95
1.1- 2 lb $14.95
2.1-3 lb: $17.95
3.1-4 lb: $25.95
Over 4 lb: Please see quotes at checkout
Up to 1 lb: $16.95
1.1- 2 lb $18.95
2.1-3 lb: $25.95
3.1-4 lb: $37.95
Over 4 lb: Please see quotes at checkout
Orders are roasted Sunday-Thursday and shipped Monday-Friday. Roast dates are applied to your order.
We cannot ship Fedex packages on Friday, Saturdays nor Sunday.
Because Espresso Bites are made without stabilizers or preservatives, they may bloom or melt when shipping temperatures exceed 80 F. If this is a concern in your location please select FedEx shipping.
If you notice a white color to your bar, it's perfectly safe to eat. This happens when the cocoa butter softens and migrates to the surface. It happens more often when shipping in warm weather. Learn more about blooming.
Espresso Bites that melt or bloom when shipped via FedEx are eligible for a full refund or credit.
Espresso Bites that melt or bloom when the buyer elects Free Shipping or standard USPS are eligible for a credit.
If your order is incorrect or damaged in any way, please email us at email@example.com with your order number within 7 days of receiving your order.
CREDITS, RETURNS & EXCHANGES FOR PERISHABLES
We stand behind the quality of all our coffees and want nothing more than for you to love them.
Please consider your preferences and ensure the coffee(s) you order align with those preferences. For example, if you love dark roasts, we strongly advise you only order dark roasts.
If you're dissatisfied with any of our coffees, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt and we'll do our best to find the right coffee for you. Please note that we do not provide refunds or returns for perishable products.
If your coffees arrive damaged, please send a photo of the box in the condition you received it within 7 days to email@example.com. We'll send a replacement.
If you receive the wrong items, please contact us within 7 days of receipt and we'll gladly provide a replacement or credit. We may request you mail it back for inspection and assessment.
COVID UPDATE: We are not responsible for the tracking or delivery of packages once they leave our facility and are in the hands of the carrier. Carriers are experiencing record volumes and transit times may change based on conditions at the time. We are not responsible for packages that are delayed or changes in transit time due to Acts of God. However, if your package fails to arrive or disappears en route, please contact our team.
We offer a 5% discount on auto-renew products. In order to be eligible for the discount, we require two shipments. You may swap to a second product if you are not satisfied with the first. This policy is to deter individuals from purchasing a subscription for a single shipment solely for discounts.
All merchandise and non-perishable, non-coffee items may be returned or exchanged within 14 days of receipt. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to facilitate. To be eligible for a full refund, items must be in original packaging and in new condition. Please include your full name and order number with the return.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Please note: Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
Roasted coffees are not eligible for refund.
Big Island Coffee Roasters, PO BOX 400, Mountain View, HI 96771
Great coffee at a reasonable price
I love the rich flavorful blend of coffee. Hard to describe exactly, but it's never bitter, and very satisfying.
I couldn't be more happy with the smooth taste of the coffee choices in our 3 Pack bundle each month. You can really taste the difference in fresh coffee versus the store bought brands. Thank you for sharing your family with ours. Mahalo!
Best coffee I have found
Excellent coffee and service, I really enjoy the ability to try different types, its like exploring different parts of Hawaii through the coffee.
Just do it already
You may be asking yourself, is it worth it? The answer is yes. Best coffee, great prices, better days ahead.
Our French Press is TIRED
We went from a cup of coffee a day to MANY cups of Big Island Coffee Roasters Coffee a day. We have multiple bags open at a time so we can pick which wonderful cup we want next. (Please add a bar option to the subscription and take more of our money)
Very Good Kona coffee
8 out of 10. Don't care for the mild-to-mild medium as it is not strong enough for my taste .